Also look up... Inplanesight.net

Thursday, January 19, 2012

01/19

My sister raves about turtle soup. I think turtles are majestic creatures and would never take the culinary plunge. Grey Goose gimlet martinis used to be my official drink. I now prefer fine tequila. Patron works. I patron Whole Foods nearly every day for a vegetable juice concoction even though I have a $600 Vitamix (resting) on my counter. I like music best in the car. I like fine toiletries, chips and salsa, avocados, game shows, gambling, the smell of tuber roses. I like to read. I am an autodidact and am autonomous. I could go on, but I have said "I" far too much.

What is the purpose of this blog? Superfluousness? Just wanted to say a bunch of mundane shit BECAUSE I STILL CAN. Because my right to articulate my thoughts still exists. Whether it's purposeful, prudent, prolific, perverted- whatever the prose- I should be able to say it! The 1st and 6th Amendments may soon be a liberty of the past. Please petition the SOPA and PIPA bills and Senate Bill 1867.


Continue to thrive, be happy.. Also, be aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment