Also look up... Inplanesight.net

Monday, September 14, 2009

9/14

I feel as though I am in a bubble today. Like my senses are encased somewhere closely outside of my body. Where do I go when I feel like this? Do I feel like this because I had weird dreams last night? Maybe because I laid around much of the day yesterday watching football and the VMAs. Speaking of which, a guy pulled up next to me today listening to a talk radio program where the topic of discussion was Serena, college player LeGarrette Blount's sucker punch, Kanye's episode last night, and how all of these totally separate incidences are related to racism in the United States. I wish I knew of such a station as I would have tuned in to hear more of the played out craziness play out.
My iced soy latte just arrived, hopefully this helps me out..

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what Kanye had to do with the other two, but to pile up shit on Serena is overkill and to suspend that boy for the entire season and he was provoked is overkill. IDK if it's racist, but it's total bullshit. Hmmm... A soy latte sounds easier on my stomach than a reg... I will have to try one!

    ReplyDelete