Also look up... Inplanesight.net

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Which Came First. The "Chicken" Or The Egg?

I just enjoyed a run at Piedmont Park where I was surrounded by people and their families, enjoying each other and celebrating the women and mothers in their lives. At least that is what I assume people were doing as it is Mother's Day. Quite a beautiful thing. Afterward at Whole Foods, I recognized a basketball wife that I see around Atlanta. Not one from the show but just the same- stank energy, yappin about nothing- Erica's party, so and so and such and such. Those in Atlanta probably see her around, I'm not sure how it all happened but she looks like a cross between Alf and a mastodon. I wonder, do these women sign away all sense of self and pleasantness when they marry or did they have none in the first place? Anyway, women are amazing, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

2 comments: